Rooms to Hire
We have a wide range of sized rooms available to hire and can be used for various activities. We have a large hall, meeting rooms, interview rooms, counselling rooms, medium sized studios all of which can be flexible to suit you. All of our rooms have easy access to our kitchen and toilet facilities.
All our rooms have flexible layouts:
- Theatre style
- Lecture/Seminar style
- Classroom style
- Board room style
- Clear of all furniture
All our rooms have:
- Wifi throughout the building
- Use of Whiteboards
- Use of flipcharts
- Projector and Screens (laptop also available)
- Use of main Kitchen (two rooms also have small kitchens attached)
- Boiling water, crockery, washing up facilities available for users to bring their own refreshments.
- Drink Refreshments available from Reception when it is manned.
We encourage everybody to visit us and see what suits you best and to discuss your needs and we can set up the room up ready for your arrival.
How To Hire A Room
Hiring a room at Deepings Community Centre could not be easier:
- Telephone 01778 381770 to discuss your requirements with one of our Volunteers and check availability.
- Confirm booking by emailing booking form (downloaded from website with Terms and Conditions) to email@example.com or drop form in to the Centre.
- Booking will be confirmed by email/telephone or In Person - Call in at the Centre/check availability and complete booking form.
Bookings are ONLY PROVISIONAL until a signed booking form is received and confirmed by the Centre Staff.
- The Deeping Community Trust’s Policy is not to allow any bookings based on Politics, or Religion.
- The Centre does not currently hold a Performing Rights Society (PRS) music / entertainment licence.