Clinics at the Centre
We have five clinics at the Centre:
- Chiropody & Podiatrists Therapy Practice
- Superior Health & Fitness
- Acupuncture & Wellness Holistic Therapy
Chiropodists & Podiatrists
Mike & Alison Staines
THE ONLY Podiatrists in the Deepings area. From January 2019 we opened a second clinic room. This potentially gives us 10 to 12 available days of clinics per week. Some Evenings and Saturdays available.
We offer all manner of Foot related Diagnosis and Treatments and carry out Biomechanical Assessments, supply bespoke Orthotic Devices. We offer Nail Surgery (with the use of Local Anaesthetics)
For assessment and treatment, Ring our
Booking Number 01778 342110
Superior Health and Fitness
Sport & Remedial Massage therapy & Personal Training providers
Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy includes:
- Full assessment
- Aftercare advise and rehabilitation exercises to speed your recovery from injury,
- Sports massage therapy is also used for exercise recovery & release of tight, over worked muscles.
Personal Training includes:
- bespoke, one to one Personal Training Service, which is tailored to your individual needs and objectives.
- specialising in core, functional and resistance training
- diet advice and weight management
- specific event training.
Please ring us to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment.
Esme Smith - Tel: 07753 310596
Deeping Therapy Practice - Lorraine Lester
Psychotherapist and clinical Hypnotherapist
Specialising in Anxiety Disorders
- Eating disorders
- Exam nerves
- Stop smoking
For further information/free initial consultation or book an appointment please contact me on:
M: 07727 674253 Office Tel: 01778 381780 E: email@example.com
Peterborough Acupuncture and Wellness Clinic
Peterborough Acupuncture and Wellness Clinic was set up in 2010 and offers Traditional Acupuncture at The Deepings Community Centre. Acupuncture has for many years been recognised as being effective for various types of chronic and acute muscular pains, and Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture is aimed at treating the whole person, rather than specific symptoms in isolation and can therefore also be effective for a wide range of conditions.
For Further information please contact Amy Popely on: 07888 652204.